Dr Sarah Hewat provides technical assistance, advice and support to clients for inclusive project outcomes.
Sarah specializes in culturally-sensitive inputs and solutions to create opportunities that empower women, people living with disability, and other disadvantaged and ‘hard to reach’ people in Indonesia.
She offers professional and best practice help on a need basis in:
- strategic planning and project design
- operational planning and project implementation
- literature reviews and research
- monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- workshop training and capacity building activities
- policy, frameworks, guidelines and action plans